COOKIES POLICY NOTICE
Last updated: 21st May 2018
A) WHAT ARE COOKIES
1) Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is
stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
2) Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
1) When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
analytics, to store your preferences.
3) We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to
run the Service.
C) “SESSION” COOKIES
1) The session cookies on our Site will:
a) remember your login details
b) make sure the website looks consistent
c) allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
2) We will send you emails from time to time. These emails do not contain cookies. By clicking on the
links within these emails, you will be taken to our Site where session cookies will work as above.
D) “PERSISTENT” COOKIES
1) The persistent cookies for our Site analytics and performance will provide us with analysis and
statistics (via Google Analytics) on how our website works, including for example which pages are
visited, duration of visits, returning customer visits, search keywords you’ve used to come to our Site,
2) These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected
is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our Site works, understand what interests our
users and measure how effective our Site is.
3) If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Opt-out
page and install the add-on for your browser.
E) THIRD PARTY VENDOR COOKIES & BANNER ADVERTISING
1) We do participate in any third-party vendor marketing or remarketing, e.g. Google AdWords
2) What are your choices regarding cookies:
visit the help pages of your web browser.
b) Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be
able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and
some of our pages might not display properly.
3) Where can you find more information about cookies:
a) Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at